Quality Assurance Supervisor
We are hiring for the position of Quality Assurance Supervisor. Currently, we are seeking a dynamic individual to manage and implement the company's quality assurance program. Export-related tasks include setting up operational planning and maintaining the quality system for export products, maintaining supplier management, and focusing on customer satisfaction. Local tasks include operating plans, maintaining the quality system, obtaining food safety licenses, and dealing with customer complaints.
- Maintain food safety standards among all suppliers.
- Ensure that the product and operational processes comply with the quality management system
- Verify and review documents, including monitoring SOP/GMP/HACCP standards
- Represent the company during visits from customers or government officials
- Implement an internal audit in accordance with the annual plan
- Provide in-house food safety training
- Overall control of the butchery process
- Ensure that portioning products are of high quality and in stock
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Food Science, Food Technology, Finance and Accounting, or any related fields
- Working experiences in the food industry or food service is a plus
- Good knowledge of food safety standards such as GMP, HACCP, Food Safety and BRC
- Good interpersonal, communication, creative, and detail-oriented skills. Able to work effectively independently
- Able to communicate well in English, both spoken and written
How to Apply by Email:
- Email us your CV, Biodata or Resume
- Indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
- Attach any relevant documents or certificates to your email
• Email us your CV, Biodata or Resume.
• Put the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
• Attach any relevant documents or certificates to your email.